Readers Series: Submission Guidelines
playwrights, television, and web series writers
January – April 8, 2023
We are looking for playwrights and screenwriters desiring to have their stories shared and read in our festival.
If you fit this criteria, please submit your script to be read and possibly selected for our 2023 Readers Series.
SCRIPT SUBMISSION CRITERIA:
1) Written in English
2) Written by the playwright / screenwriter
3) Must be timed
4) Must have pages counted
5) Must indicate the number of characters and brief synopsis
6) Script must be typed in Arial Font 12 pt. and single spaced
7) Submissions have to be submitted in pdf format
8) Maximum Length: 100 pages – not including: title page, character list, or synopsis
Submission Fee: $35 per script, per submission; all fees are non-refundable.
Selection Notification: May 30th, 2023
If Selected: Writers are responsible for designing and submitting a graphic flyer for their reading.
**PLEASE NOTE** Once your payment has been successfully processed, please fill out the form below and email your script, synopsis, and characters page to: email@example.com.
Readers Series Submission Form
Pacific Northwest Multi-Cultural Readers Series & Film Festival